|2022 Registration Fees||< 31/12/2021||< 01/03/2022||< 15/04/2022||< 08/05/2022|
|21K Half Marathon Race||120TL||140TL||160TL||180TL|
Included in the registration fee of the race: performance fabric t-shirt, finishing medal when finishing the course, kit bag, bib number, RFID time chip, digital finishing certificate, pasta party participation, course catering and health services, arrival catering tunnel entry, field events and various sponsorship opportunities.
21K Road Run Women and Men: As of 15 May 2022, anyone who has turned 18 can participate. Persons under the age of 18 cannot participate.
10K Road Run Women and Men: As of 15 May 2022, anyone who has turned 13 can participate without classified. For participants between the ages of 13-18, the following steps must be followed, the necessary forms must be prepared and delivered at the time of kit purchase.
- The parents of the 13-18 year olds who will participate in the 10K Run are required to sign the permission documents below and bring them with them when purchasing the kit.
- In order for the competitor to receive the racing kit, a parent/accompany must be present. After the competitor and his parents submit the ID and wet signed permit, the competitor's parent can sign the race waiver and get the race kit.
- The guardian of the competitor who will participate in the race with the accompanying person is obliged to give the following documents to the accompanying person.
* Wet signed parent permission document,
* Copy of parent ID,
* Wet signed accompanying permission document signed by the parent,
* Clarification and explicit consent text,
The companion can receive the race kit by signing the race waiver, after submitting the above documents to the registration team and presenting them with the competitor.
- All participants under the age of 16 must run with a parent/accompany. Competitors aged 16 and 17 may run alone.
- In case of missing documents, the competitor's kit will not be delivered.
The Terms of Cancellation
If participation in the race is canceled for any reason, the following cancellation and refund conditions apply:
-100% of the registration fee for cancellation requests made within 15 days after the registration date, until 60 days before the event date,
-50% of the registration fee will be refunded for cancellation requests up to 60 days before the event date.
-Registration fee will not be refunded for cancellation requests made less than 30 days before the event date.
-Registration fee and bib numbers cannot be transferred to another race or to another person.
The Terms of Changes
-There will be no change of course after online registrations are closed.
-In case the changed registration price of course is higher than the previous course, the difference fee is paid by the competitor.
-If the registration fee of the changed course is lower than the previous course, there is no refund.
-Course changes can only be made on the online registration dates to the extent the quotas allow. No changes are made after the online registration deadline (after 8 May).
Paralympic, disabled and special athlete registration
In the Vestel Manisa Half Marathon races, no special category is opened for the Paralympic, the disabled or the special. Athletes with the physical and mental qualifications required by each race participate equally and are evaluated in the general and age classification of the race. For the safety of the race and its participants, there is a quota of Paralympic, disabled and special athletes allocated on the basis of each race distance.
It's 10 competitors in a 10K race and 10 competitors in a half marathon.
In case of showing a disability, paralympic license or special athlete certificate, free registration is made within the quota. After the quota ends, a 50% discount is made from the registration fee.
The registration conditions also include the guide runner if the athlete needs a guide.
For paralympic, disabled and special athlete registration, send a message to email@example.com. After the control process, the registration process is completed with the transmitted code.