Registration Steps for 10K Corporate Run – Corporate Registration:
10K Corporate Run is a team race in which company employees participate by forming teams.
• Teams must consist of at least 5 members to be able to register corporately. There is no gender requirement for members.
• Team rankings are made by adding the times of the fastest 3 racers from each team.
• All registered runners must be working at the same institution.**
• The top 3 corporate teams that rank in the race are awarded a cup prize.
• The top 3 teams with the highest number of finishers in the 10K Corporate Run within the rules are awarded the Corporate Largest Team prize.
To create a corporate registration in the 10K Corporate Run, follow these steps;
• Select a team captain who will handle the corporate race registrations and communicate with the organization.
• The team captain sends an email to email@example.com. The organization will send him/her a corporate registration form.
• The team captain fills out this form and sends it back to the organization with the company name and the names of the runners who will participate in the race.
• The organization shares the payment amount and transfer information calculated based on the number of participants with the captain.
• The company makes the payment. When the payment and the receipt are received by the organization, registration codes to be used by each racer during registration are assigned and sent to the captain.
• Each runner in the corporate team registers for the race using their own code on the website Plustimer.
• If there is a request to add a runner after the corporate registration is completed, it should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• A company can participate in the race by creating multiple teams if desired.
• If there are less than 3 finishers in a team, that team is disqualified, and no team members can be added after the race.
When you participate in the 10K Corporate Run, you have some advantages;
• You can buy team kits collectively. The team captain must present forms with the wet signatures of each runner in the team for this purpose.
• Your company's name will appear on the results list.
• You will see the positive effects of exercising with your company.
*The captain is the person to communicate on behalf of the team. The job position in the company is not important.
**For corporate classification, it is required to work on the payroll or project basis in the same institution (company, NGO, public institution, etc.). Being a member of a social club, sports team, running group, gym, NGO donor-sympathizer does not fall under this category. If determined, the team is disqualified (and not classified with other runners.)
***If each runner in the team is required to make their own payment, please contact via e-mail.