10K Corporate Challenge Registration Steps – Corporate Registration:
10K Corporate Challenge registration application is made by following these steps;
• Teams consist of at least 5 people in order to make institutional registration. There is no gender requirement for members.
• Team ranking is made by adding the times of the 3 fastest competitors among the people participating in the race in the team. Bulk kit delivery is also made on the morning of the race.
• All corporate registered runners must be working in the same institution.**
• The corporate registration form 'corporate registration' is downloaded and filled and sent to email@example.com.
• The corporate captain* who enters his information on the first line fills the form. If the captain will not run, "Will Not Run" is written in the course section for the captain in excel.
• When the form reaches the organization, the total payment is calculated and sent back to the captain with the IBAN information.
• The institution makes the payment.
• When the payment and receipt reaches the organization, a code is assigned to each competitor and the answer is sent back to the captain.***
• Each runner in the corporate team registers for the race at www.vestelmanisayarimaraton.com using their own code.
• If there is a request to add a runner after institutional registration, it should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Each institution can create 1 team with the same name. If more than one team is established, 'Corporate1' is named like 'Corporate2'. If there is less than 3 finishers in a team, that team will be unclassified, and team members cannot be added at the end of the race.
• As many rows as needed are added to the table.
*Captain, contact person on behalf of the team. The job position in the institution is not important.
** For corporate classification, the condition of working in the same institution (company, NGO, public institution, etc.) on a payroll or on a project basis is required. Social club, sports team, jogging group, gym, NGO donor - being a sympathizer is not included in this scope. In the event of detection, the team is disqualified (and not with other runners).
*** If each runner in the team is required to make their own payment, please contact by e-mail.
When you participate in the VMYM Corporate Challenge with the corporate registration option, you will have some advantages;
• If you want to pay by money order, you pay 10% discount.
• You can buy kits in bulk. For this, the team captain must present the forms with the wet signature of each runner in the team.
• Your company's name appears in the results list.
• You will also see the positive effects of doing sports together in your company. :)