Preservation of the private data are among the most significant priorities of Vestel Ticaret Anonim Sirketi (hereinafter “Vestel” or “the Company”). Fully conscious of our responsibility in that matter, our Company, as Data Responsible, processes and preserves information in line with the Law numbered 6698 on Protection of Personal Data (“the Law”)
By means of this Clarification Text in relation with Personal Data Processing, in line with your using our products and services, we will inform you as per the Law as for the processed personal data to provide and offer you the transparency as required while enjoying the products and services provided to our customers. You can access the detailed information on processing of your personal data at the Personal Data Processing and Protection Policy (“the Policy”) given in our website.
A. PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data may be processed by our Company according to the fundamental principles referred to in the Law, under the personal data processing requirements for the following purposes:
|Personal Data||Processing Purpose||Legal Grounds|
|- Your ID information (name, surname, name info) |
- Communication (e-mail, phone number, address)
- Sports and activity details (target time, contest time, ranking, feed-back and preferences etc.)
- Transaction Safety Information (your log record, IP address, internet service provider, specifications of your browser, operating system and site entry – exit pages)
- Audiovisual Records (photo and video)
|- In the event you use the campaigns and
opportunities offered by our business partners to our clients, carrying out ID
- E-Bulletin Procedure
- Activity and Organization Procedure
- Announcement and Advertising processes for the purposes of increasing reputation of our Company
- Performing our obligations arising out of the Law
- Providing information to public offices and institutions, presenting the required information and documentation
- Data safety process
- Communication process
|- According to Article 5 of the Law, in the event the
Data Responsible has legitimate interest, the personal data can be processed on
the condition that the rights and freedoms of interested parties are not
- The legal obligation referred to in Article 5 of the Law (for example, Data Responsible do have the obligation to provide data security).
- On the condition that the same is directly related to establishment and performance hereof, it is necessary to process the personal data on the parties hereto.
B. SHARING OF THE PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data can be transferred to the following parties in line with the requirements referred to in the article for transferring the personal data according to stated purposes:
• Our suppliers who render services under IT coverage, for software, maintenance, security and personal data protection;
• Our business partners for the purposes of ID verification in the event the campaigns and opportunities are used, for the purposes of ID verification procedure;
• Our business partners for the purposes of preparing and presenting the awards of the persons who receive rewards in the organization and the contest;
• Legally authorized public offices or private offices under our legal obligations.
C. PROCESSING AND SHARING YOUR PERSONAL DATA IN CASE OF YOUR EXPLICIT CONSEST
For the purposes of processing personal data under certain purposes according to the law, your explicit consent must have been received. Our Company acting according to the personal data processing requirements under the law, may share your personal data only after receiving your consent, for data processing purposes,
• Customizing and recommending our products and services according to your usage habits and needs; analysis, segmentation or targeting works; presentation of the product or service offers tailored to your needs, presentation of new product announcements, campaigns or promotions as well as other marketing activities; survey and customer satisfaction measurements and establishing contact with you through electronic means, with third party suppliers in line with the purposes.
D. PERSONAL DATA COMPILATION METHOD
Your personal data are compiled through the e-mail and communication form when you have established a record in our websites in the electronic environment by our Company.
E. YOUR RIGHTS UNDER THE LAW
As per Article 11 of the Law, the data owners have the right
• To learn whether personal data has been processed,
• To requrest information, in case personal data has been processed,
• To learn the processing purpose and as to whether they are used as such,
• To know third parties to whom personal data has been transferred in Turkey or in abroad,
• To ask for correction if the personal data is deficiently or incorrectly processed, and request informing the third parties to whom personal data has been transferred as such,
• To ask deletion or elemination of the personal data in the event the grounds for processing is no longer valid although they are processed according to law or other legal requirements, and notification to third parties whom the personal data was transferred,
• To object o a result arising against the person by means of analyzing the processed data exclusively using automatic systems,
• To ask for compensation of his losses if he suffers losses due to personal data processing in violation of laws.
If you refer your such requests, as data holder, in writing to the address Levent 199 Büyükdere Caddesi No:199 34394 Şişli/İSTANBUL as personal data holder, or to email@example.com, through secure electronic signature, mobile signature or to firstname.lastname@example.org through the email address which you will have advised to our Company beforehand and registered by us, your claims will be taken into consideration and resolved within 30 (thirty) days
Last update: 13.12.2021